Ctet cutoff list 2019
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) -Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India- The Cutoff list will be announced after the declaration of CTET 2019 Result in the month of August 2019. The CTET Exam Cutoff List will be declared category wise. Student shortlists for the merit list 2019. The CTET exam Cutoff List as well as the expected cutoffs for this year.
How to check CTET Cut off 2019
Check the cut off of CTET 2019, candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below…
- Visit the official website – https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
- The screen will display various notifications.
- Click on the CTET admit card hyperlink.
- A link will redirect you to the CTET cut off.
- Check the category wise CTET 2019 cut off marks.
- Download and save in folder for future references
CTET Cutoff & Marks 2019 Expected :
|General||84 – 89|
|OBC||82 – 87|
|SC||80 – 85|
|ST||79 – 82|
|Year of CTET Exam||No. of Appeared Candidates||No. of Qualified Candidates||Pass Percentage|
|Feb 2015||6,77,554||80,187||11.95% (Paper 1), 9.16 % (Paper 2)|
CTET 2019 Examination has been conducted on July 7, 2019. CTET 2019 exam will be conducted for two Papers – Paper I and II for which the Students will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes each. Each paper will be conducted. The total marks of CTET Exam are 150.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 out of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 out of 150|
CTET 2018 Cut off:
CTET 2017 Cut off:
CTET 2016 Cut off:
CTET 2015 Cut off:
Must Read: ★ ★ Check More Result ★ ★
- CTET Admit Card 2019 – CBSE expected to announce Download admit
- NEET Cutoff List (Result) Category-Wise Qualifying Percentage of 2019
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be released today by RRB website
Thank you for visiting our website, if you like this info so please don’t forget to share this post on social media, thanks team CutoffList.com