Rajasthan High Court Requirement Various Post 2020 Apply Here for Jr Judicial Asst, Junior Asst, Clerk Gr II vacancies:
Rajasthan High Court Requirement 2020:Rajasthan High Court has announced a notification for many Post like Jr Judicial Asst, Junior Asst, Clerk Gr II vacancies. Those Applicant who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.Total post are 1760 now Apply here ,Official link is given below for fill the form of Rajasthan High Court Requirement Various Post 2020.
✌A quick Overview of Rajasthan High Court Requirement 2020
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Name of Post||Junior Judicial Assistant. Junior Assistant & Clerk (LDC)|
|Starting date of application||30th March 2020|
|Closing date of application||27th April 2020|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Application process||Online Application|
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E-Mitra Fee Mode.
- Online Application Start : 30 March 2020
- Registration Last Date : 27 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 April 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yr.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates should possess Any Degree, Computer Knowledge.
Vacancy Details|Total Vacancy : 1760Post| Rajasthan High Court Requirement Various Post 2020👇
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Jr. Judicial Asst.||99||56||26||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade II||06||1||0||0||1||0||8|
|Clerk II (Dist. Court) Non TSP||391||183||133||59||157||133||1056|
|Clerk II (Dist. Court) TSP||20||0||3||0||3||35||61|
|Jr. Asst. (State Legal Service) Non TSP||146||70||26||17||43||31||333|
|Jr. Asst. (State Legal Service) TSP||9||0||0||0||0||7||16|
|Apply Online||Click Here
Link Activate on 30/03/2020
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Like & Share||Click Here|
Steps to fill the form of Rajasthan High Court Requirement Various Post 2020
- Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page.
- Open a new page “Recruitment – Jr. Judicial Assistant, Jr. Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2020”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal”.
- Applicants are advised to deposit the requisite Examination Fee as per advertisement in cash at E-mitra kiosk/CSC or through net banking/debit card/credit card online using payment gateway available on E-mitra portal (http://www.emitra.gov.in)
- Candidates are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificates etc.), Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature & Unique Token Number, ready before starting with the form filling process.
- Now take a Print out of Application Form for Future Purpose.
Thank you for visiting our website, if you like this info so please don’t forget to share this post on social media, thanks team CutoffList.com.
Get Latest Govt. Jobs, Current Affairs in Hindi Daily Updated, and Latest Sarkari Result All Indian Government Employment News on Cutofflist.com. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for Admit Card and Cut Off List 📃 Updates.