SSC CHSL Answer key 2018 PDF Download Tier I LDC DEO PA/SA Combined HigherSecondary Level Exam Key.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 Answer key. The Computer Based Examination for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 was conducted by the Commission from 01.07.2019 to 11.07.2019 at different centers all over the country.
A quick overview of the SSC Exam.
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam) 2019|
|Conducting Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Location of Posting||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||Will be declared soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II and III|
|Number of Stages||Three|
SSC CHSL Answer Key | How to Calculate Marks:
|1. Make sure that you download only the SSC CHSL answer key and don’t forget to cross-check your tier.
Step to download SSC CHSL Answer key 2018-2019:
- Step 1– Go the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Step 2– On the Official website, select the ANSWER KEY tab.
- Step 3– Choose SSC CHSL and clicks on the link.
- Step 4– Choose your question paper by the number of Tiers and the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Step 5– Download and save it in the folder for further reference.
★ Important Links Here SSC CHSL ★
|Check SSC CHSL 2019 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer key 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like FB Page for Education news||Click Here|
NOTE: MUST READ
The candidates’ Response Sheet along with the tentative Answer Keys are now
available on the link is given below. The candidates may log in as per the procedure
mentioned in the link provided below…
Candidates can response in order to correct their answer in tentative answer key
online from 23.07.2019 (05:00 PM) to 27.07.2019 (05:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/-
per question/answer challenged. Answer challenge received after 05:00 PM on 27.07.2019
will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Must Read: ★ Check More Result ★
- CTET Admit Card 2019 – CBSE expected to announce Download admit
- NEET Cutoff List (Result) Category-Wise Qualifying Percentage of 2019
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be released today by RRB website
Thank you for visiting our website, if you like this info so please don’t forget to share this post on social media, thanks team CutoffList.com