SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy Apply Online Application Form Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Notification 🔔 2020
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Vacancy/Recruitment Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most wanted organizations for government examinations in India. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in government departments. Government.
SSC CHSL Jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More and more, the government is focusing on providing better facilities, services in every aspect of our life and development of our country and millions of jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading government organization that provides employment to millions of students in India. A great opportunity for all SSC candidates.
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination every year for recruitment in various Ministries / Departments / Organizations of the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) examination for recruitment to various posts:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
✌A Quick Overview of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-2020:
|Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2019-20 Notification||03rd December 2019|
|Online Application Starts from||03rd December 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||March 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||16th to 27th March,2020 (CBE)|
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs.0/-
- All Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan Mode.
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by women, SC, ST, Physically challenged and Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Application Start : 03/12/2019
- Last Date Apply Online : 10/01/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 10/01/2020
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Online Paper- I : 16-27 March 2020
- Paper- II Exam Date : 26/06/2020
|LDC / JSA||NA||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.AND 35 WPM English Typing | 30 WPM Hindi Typing.|
|Postal / SA||NA|
|Data Entry Operator||NA||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science Stream Math as A Compulsory Subject. AND 1500 Key Depression.|
- Age : 18- 27 Year
- Extra Age As Per Rules
🔗 Important Link Here of SSC CHSL★ :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus/Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Like & Share||Click Here|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019-20 Notification:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC CHSL 2019-20 official notification on 03 December 2019 for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretary Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA / SA) and Data. Entry Operator (DEO).
SSC CHSL Eligibility 2019-20:
The basic criteria that candidates have to meet SSC CHSL eligibility 2019 are:
- A candidate must be either/or a citizen of India, subject of Nepal/ Bhutan, Tibetan refugee
- A candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on August 1, 2019
- A candidate should clear class XII or equivalent from a recognised board or university
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
Selection will be done by the following process:
- SSC CHSL tier-I exam:The candidates who have successfully applied for the examination will first have to appear for the Tier-I paper. SSC CHSL Tier-I is a computer-based examination (CBT) consisting of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- SSC CHSL tier-II exam: The candidates who have passed the Tier-I paper will have to appear for the Tier-II examination, which is a descriptive paper conducted in offline mode as a pen-and-paper based examination
- SSC CHSL tier-III exam: Candidates who pass the Tier-II examination are required to take the Tier-III paper and Tier-III is basically a skill / typing test.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam Pattern:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) commences operations of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) in three levels for various posts:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
About SSC CHSL:
Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL) is a national-level level examination conducted by SSC every year. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of qualified candidates for the posts given below in various Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India.
|SSC CHSL Posts||SSC CHSL Pay Bands||SSC CHSL Grade Pay|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||Rs 1,900 (pre-revised)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||Rs 1,900 (pre-revised)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO (Grade A)||Pay Band-I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
Must Read: ★ ★ Check More Govt. Jobs 2020 ★ ★
- SSC MTS Cutoff list 2019 Previous Years Cut Off Check Cut off List.
- HSSC Haryana 4322 Various Post Apply Online Form 2019
Thank you for visiting our website, if you like this info so please don’t forget to share this post on social media, thanks team CutoffList.com